Sunday, April 10, 2011

more venting

- all you religious people out there..... if you're right and there is a God, and he has a grand plan and everything is by his will and he has a reason for everything he does? He's a fucking dick. A fucking asshole who just loves kicking a man when he's down. Frankly I find the idea that there's an almighty being orchestrating all this far far far more depressing/enraging than the thought that life is just there and shit just happens. None of you find the idea that someone/something WANTS all this to happen insulting? I'm with George Carlin. If this is the best that God can do, I'm not impressed. This is not the kind of results that belong on the resume of a supreme being. This the kind of shit I'd expect from a temp with a bad attitude.

- it isn't enough to lose something that made you happy. no, instead it has be rubbed in your fucking face all the time for good measure.

- people are retarded. dumbasses are everywhere. I used to think that mankind as a species was basically in a race. we were trying to race and see if we could grow out of the selfish, ignorant, and aggressive people we are before we destroyed ourselves. now? I think that moment we grow up is never coming. all we're doing is inventing one new thing after another until we finally figure out how to bring it all crashing down around us.

- I'm forced to wonder on a scale of 1 to 10 just how bad a person I am for hating the happiness I see around me. I don't really care, I'm just curious if I should hate seeing others enjoying life as much as I do. You what's funny? The only thing about it that bothers me in the slightest isn't that I hate seeing others happy. It's that I find myself upset and saying things I hate hearing others say. Stuff like "It isn't fair" or "why do they get to have what they want and i don't". When I hear others say that stuff I usually laugh and tell them that life isn't fair and tough shit if you don't like it. It just sounds far more disingenuous when you're saying it to yourself.

No comments: