Ok, so it's been a while since an update and there have been a FEW things happening since then.
- no longer in San Antonio.
- currently living in a hotel (a nice one actually) in Falls Church, VA. This is in the Washington DC metro area.
- No longer working at an Air Force help desk. science be praised!!!
- my current job is sitting around waiting to process. for what?
- future job - IT tech in Iraq. yup. jimmy is headed back to the sandbox.
Pretty much everything is the same.
- still the angry loudmouth with a short fuse that you all know and love. actually, i'm not that bad unless news comes on.
As usual i have things bugging me.
- this election coverage makes me ill. How the press finds time to report anything between all the blowjobs they've been giving Obama i'll never know. at this point, i don't believe anything on the news. at all. i don't care who reports it. this has gone from "it kinda looks like certain news organizations have been leaning towards certain candidates" to fox news only stopping the mccain cheering long enough to publish juicy gossip. Only the most deluded of people could actually say with a serious face that everyone but Fox is doing everything they can to get Obama elected.
- despite the joke that is coverage, i don't feel angry about the election. i figure i'm winner either way. the way i see it, if Mccain wins, then i get to see the person i'd rather see in office not to mention the joy of seeing the femenists self-destruct. it's nice that more people are now seeing them for the phonies they always were. femenism was never about women. at least not since the late 80s. if Obama wins, then i get to laugh as he's forced to break promise after promise as he slowly realizes the reality of the job he's undertaking. i also get to laugh in Democrats faces when all this talk of "Change" goes to shit. nothing is going to change. accept it. the system is far bigger than any of us and electing a well-spoken black man raised to godhood by his cult of followers isn't going to bring down the system we live in.
anyways. i'm back to blogging (again).