ok, i've finally settled down and had time to think of something to say on the weekend.
- fuck johnson. you knew i was going to say and i hate to disappoint. i would've rather seen Newman win, but since Mears hung him out to dry that didn't happen.
- i guess cheaters do prosper. at this point i've stopped being surprised that Hendrick cars are getting away with whatever the fuck they like and coming out squeeky clean. why are any of you surprised still?
- oh and nice job of thanking the "haters" versus whatever pitiful fans you have left, Johnson. seriously, how the hell can anyone cheer for this tool? someone find me a 48 fan and have them explain it to me cuz i'm dying to know.
- ok, now i'm 100% sorry that Tony opened his damn mouth after the shootout. not only did he ruin coverage by giving the media the green-light to beat us over the head ALL WEEK with the weak-ass storyline of safety, but he then proceeded to completely throw his credibility in the fucking toilet with his driving Sunday. Maybe he was just paying Kenseth back, but the bottom line is, you can't complain about safety and then go out and look like you're putting everyone around you in the wall. Tony just lost a lot of credibility.
- nice to see how the media was on the ball last year on just how many laps Jr led and yet didn't see fit to mention he led the most laps at Daytona.
- worst part of Sunday, now we have to listen to the media kiss Johnson's ass all year. i know i wasn't alone when i changed channels before he got to victory lane. The Duke game was far more satisfying to watch.