for this post, just call me Jim Rome. here's what i'm burning on.
- people giving themselves names/titles and getting away with it. one person in particular i can't stand is "queen" latifa. fuck her and fuck everyone who's been making things worse by not telling her "you're not a fucking queen, you're a fucking rapper and shitty actress you moron. if your real name is lame, too fucking bad. get off your cross, use the wood to build a bridge and GET OVER IT. take note. if you know me and you get famous and you suddenly decide you've become so popular you can give yourself a name, expect me to be the one to slap your goofy ass back into reality. like the queen and every other rapper out there needs.
- Miller Lite commercials. nothing says "pathetic" and "please buy our product we're dying" more than ads that specifically attack your competitor. you want a better ad? fine, here's an idea. go talk to The Simpsons people and see if you can use the character Gill for your next commercial. have him peddling the booze. "would ya like to buy a 12 pack of miller lite? come on please you gotta help ole Gill out.... AW NO i could just taste that sale. OH NO not my hotplate, i only had 2 more payments!!!"
- Hollywood's insane crusade to convince us all that EVERYONE on death row is innocent or misunderstood. apparently, nobody in prison deserves to be there and the cops have nothing better to do than go around framing minorities. maybe we can make this trend work in our favor. we can make the argument against police installing camera stoplights and speeding cameras, because if they do that cops will have more free time and they'll want to spend it framing minorities. so in the interest of justice we protest cameras or anything else that will keep police off the streets. they can't catch me speeding if they're out there framing people now can they? ha ha ha!!!!
- this weather we've been having lately. hey Seattle, how bout you stop hogging all the rain you selfish jerks!!! share with San Antonio!!
- what the hell is up with MTV and their shows that try and see just how superficial and shallow they can get people to act? shows like Made, Next, Room Raiders.... what the hell? and while we're on it, how long till you tell your kids that you remember a time when MTV played music videos and they look at you and laugh? i give it 5 years.
- just to insert a positive comment, let me just share with you a reason why i love my school (ITT Tech). you see, no matter how fat, ugly, badly dressed, nerdy, or socially awkward i will EVER feel.... i can always go to school and be sure that i'll find someone who's worse than me. guaranteed. every freaking time. i'm not just there to learn, i'm also there for an ego boost.
- is it me, or has TV in general become extremely bi-polar? either you love what's on and can't wait for the next episode, or you'd rather jab your eyes with a fork than watch it. speaking of rather jab a fork in my eye than watch..... apply that to all these shows about people who date like crazy and just can't find "true love". fuck these people. like i'm stupid enough to believe that someone who looks like Heather Graham has problems dating. or this coming show "love monkey" where some guy apparently is going to be dating tons of chicks and is in constant search for "miss right". on behalf of the guys who can't get a new girlfriend every other week, up yours pal.
- and last but not least, i'm pissed about the total drought of entertainment until March. no good movies coming out, nothing on the Xbox360 either. this sucks.
if i missed anything i'll post later.